Thursday, March 24, 2011

Well hello! It's been about a minute since I've posted on here! A lot has happened since I last posted!

I feel like I'm just starting the blog again! LOL!!

My family is better than ever! Me and my hubby just celebrated six years of marriage. We've been together a total of 12 years! Love him more and more everyday!! Our girls are just fantastic (will post pictures soon)

I've made a decision to get back in shape again, so I started this really cool app on my phone called the C25K. I will be done with it next week. It's a nine week program and I've actually stuck with it. I've had tons of support that I'm so incredibly thankful for!! I've only lost 7 pounds, but I've lost inches which is what matters!!

My incredible hubby has made the same decision and he's looking incredible! He's lost 20 pounds and I know he feels better! He's been doing the P90X program and is about to start the Insanity program as well.

I'll post more here soon - just wanted to update you all on what's been going on.

1 comment:

  1. I think its been a little longer than a "minute" since you last posted...lol :) Good to see y'all doing good :) Congrats on your almost completion of C25K!

    ReplyDelete