Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Amazement...

As I sit here on this cold Tuesday morning, I sit in amazement at my two beautiful children. (It's been a pretty good day - Madison did poop on the floor again today, but a pretty good day...)

Madison was being awfully quiet so I went to check on her and I couldn't see her anywhere in her room....so I kept looking and she was standing in her closet putting her blocks on the top of the bookshelf stacking them. She was so intent she didn't even know I was there...so I quietly walked away and then for the next twenty minutes or so, she brought the blocks into the living room with me and sat there concentrating sooooooooooo hard to get those blocks to stack on top of each other, she looked so cute, and when they would fall she would say oops. :) It's so adorable to see her learning new things and such...

Lauren was sitting in her exersaucer and she's doing much better physically, she's working on her torso strength and balance...anyhow, there is a toy on there that plays music and Lauren has figured it out. She'll push it and make it play music...and just grin like the cheshire cat (except with no teeth!) She's one to melt anyones heart when she smiles. She truly is my special angel -

So here's to a great day....Cheers for great days!

No comments:

Post a Comment