Friday, January 16, 2009

For anyone out there who is interested....

I am taking orders for Valentines' Day for my special candy! I will upload pictures as soon as I get them made.

The Turtle Pretzel candies did so well for the Christmas Holidays I've decided to make them for Valentine's as well.

The candies can be made with or without nuts. I can put any kind of nut on them, but the most popular has of course been the pecan.

The price will be set at $5.00 for the ones with nuts and $3.00 for the ones without. These are so delicious! They are comprised of chocoalte, caramel, pretzel and your choice of nut. These are just the right balance of salty goodness with chocolaty sweetness! Put your order in today.

I will either deliver the goodies, or you are more than welcome to come and pick them up. I will have each dozen wrapped in a cellophane bag. If you'd prefer a different type of wrapping for that special someone, then we can talk! It's no problem!

Please comment, e-mail or give me a call - so I can get you put on the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment