Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ugh...sickness....

I absolutely hate and detest being sick, so when it happens to me...it usually happens big. I'm under the weather and hate it. Not to mention me being sick, but Lauren still has bronchitis and Madison is a typical two year old. There are no sick days when you are a mom tho. No calling in, and noone to take your shift. :( Ergh.

We are weaned from breastfeeding now. Lauren is doing really well taking formula and eating a jar of fruit a day. :)

I'm exhausted and tired, and just plain worn out. No one told me that motherhood was such a hard job - in fact, I do believe it is the hardest job in the world. Especially when it comes coupled with the job of wife.

Now don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my girls and my husband...just sometimes I need me time and I feel like I can't even escape for five minutes without having a "mommy" or "honey" being called out. Do any of you feel like this?? And how do you cope???? Leave me comments and let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment