Thursday, January 15, 2009

My day so far....

It's only 11:20 and Madison has been up since 7:15.

I've had to get her fruit loops twice cause hse loves them so much....had to go fix the VCR because the dvd player was on and her "bears" tape wouldn't play. I then had to go and clean up a BUNCH of poop off the floor, off her clothes, off of her and pray that the stain would come out of the carpet. Then we had a good time - she helped me feed sister and played with her a bit then while I was burping Lauren and finishing up her bottle she came running into the living room from the kitchen and took off her pants, which I told her no and she continued to do - and then she grabbed a wipee and went back to the kitchen so I put Lauren on the ground quickly to go see what she had done, and to my surprise she had managed to take the pitcher of tea off of the counter (it was in the middle) and spill the told contents ALL over the kitchen floor.....so while I'm running to get towels to clean that up, and make sure it doesn't go any further anywhere else.....she goes to her room sans pants and proceeds to take off her diaper and teetee in about four different spots on the floor....

I'm ready to pull my hair out and it's not even lunch time yet. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment